Cadbury House offers the Ultimate in versatility for your wedding plans allowing you to impress your guests with the stunning venue and entertain in style. Mingle, relax and celebrate your Wedding with chic elegance.
As one of the finest four-star hotels in the South West, DoubleTree by Hilton Cadbury House benefits from a contemporary boutique style.
The hotel offers a taste of luxury with the interior drawing inspiration from the 18th century house while remaining elegant with simple lines and muted colours. From feature wallpaper to large ornate gilt-framed dressing mirrors, every detail has been thought of.
£69 PER PERSON
ADDITIONAL EVENING GUESTS £16.95 PER PERSON
• Arrival Drink of Bucks Fizz
• Three Course Wedding Breakfast from Menu One with Coffee and Chocolate Mints
• A Glass of House Wine with the Meal
• A Glass of Sparkling Wine for the Toast
• Evening Finger Buffet with Five items
• Deluxe Double Bridal Room for the night of your Wedding
£85 PER PERSON
ADDITIONAL EVENING GUESTS £18.95 PER PERSON
• Two Arrival Drinks per person of Prosecco, Bucks Fizz, Pimms or Mulled Wine
• Three Course Wedding Breakfast from Menu One or Two with Coffee and Local Fudge
• Half a Bottle of House Wine with the Meal
• A Glass of Prosecco for the Toast
• Evening Food of Farmhouse Platter or Finger Buffet with Seven items or Pork Joints or Bacon and Sausage Baps
• Junior Suite for the night of your Wedding
• Flowers for your Top Table
£105 PER PERSON
ADDITIONAL EVENING GUESTS £20.95 PER PERSONMINIMUM NUMBERS OF 50 ADULT GUESTS FOR MULBERRY PACKAGE
• Two Arrival Drinks per person of Champagne, Peach Bellini or Kir Royale
• Four Course Wedding Breakfast from any Menu with Coffee and Petit Fours
• Half a Bottle of Wine with the Meal from our Mulberry Wine Selection (please ask your co-ordinator)
• A Glass of Champagne for the Toast
• Evening Food of Hog Roast or BBQ or Farmhouse Platter or Finger Buffet with Ten items or Pork Joints served in Floured Baps and Apple Chutney or Bacon and Sausage Baps
• Premier Loft or Panoramic Suite for the night of your Wedding
• Flowers for your Top Table and Guest Tables
The Great Room forms the centrepiece of the hotel dating back from 1790 and provides a feel of exclusivity with the opulent Ball Room.
Licensed for Civil Ceremonies and ideal for Weddings of 80 to 400 guests, The Great Room is striking and in keeping with the traditional style of the original house. Warmth and character are combined with contemporary soft furnishings and decoration.
It includes a rockery feature wall, personalised mood lighting, a private bar, a lounge area and a private outdoor decked terrace with retractable sun canopy.
With a contemporary, fresh feel and an exquisite finish, The Drawing Room is ideal for 60 to 100 guests for the day reception and up to 160 for the evening.
The Drawing Room boasts stunning views through the floor to ceiling windows and doors which open to the private outside terrace area, adjacent to the romantic thatched Gazebo.
With its own bar and dance floor and licensed for Civil Ceremonies it’s the perfect setting for your Wedding day.
For the ultimate in intimate Weddings, the Masters Suite holds a maximum of 40 guests for a day reception and 100 for the evening.
The Masters Suite is comprised of three beautiful rooms giving it a versatile, light and spacious feel, all licensed for Civil Ceremonies;
• The Turret; with a lovely Gothic bay window.
• The Masters Room; with private bar.
• The Box; leading out onto a balcony overlooking fantastic views of the surrounding countryside.
Impressively set at the top of the North Somerset hills with breathtakingly romantic views of the countryside, the Gazebo has the Wedding WOW factor and is the perfect setting for you to exchange your vows.
The Gazebo can be dressed to your style, is licensed for Civil Ceremonies and able to accommodate up to 100 guests.
The Garden Room is our stunning conservatory adjacent to the Marco Pierre White Restaurant and has floor to ceiling glass windows looking out over the most sensational views of our grounds and over North Somerset to Wales.
With a fully retractable roof with inbuilt lighting and heaters installed it is the perfect setting for your Wedding Ceremony for a maximum of 80 guests or smaller Wedding receptions for private hire.