Cadbury House offers the Ultimate in versatility for your wedding plans allowing you to impress your guests with the stunning venue and entertain in style. Mingle, relax and celebrate your Wedding with chic elegance.
As one of the finest four-star hotels in the South West, DoubleTree by Hilton Cadbury House benefits from a contemporary boutique style.
The hotel offers a taste of luxury with the interior drawing inspiration from the 18th-century house while remaining elegant with simple lines and muted colours. From feature wallpaper to large ornate gilt-framed dressing mirrors, every detail has been thought of.
Experience Cadbury House for yourself. Join us at our upcoming Wedding Open Evening on Thursday 5th March. Find out more.
£69 PER PERSON
ADDITIONAL EVENING GUESTS £16.95 PER PERSON
• Arrival Drink of Bucks Fizz
• Three Course Wedding Breakfast from Menu One with Coffee and Chocolate Mints
• A Glass of House Wine with the Meal
• A Glass of Sparkling Wine for the Toast
• Evening Finger Buffet with Five items
• Deluxe Double Bridal Room for the night of your Wedding
£85 PER PERSON
ADDITIONAL EVENING GUESTS £18.95 PER PERSON
• Two Arrival Drinks per person of Prosecco, Bucks Fizz, Pimms or Mulled Wine
• Three Course Wedding Breakfast from Menu One or Two with Coffee and Local Fudge
• Half a Bottle of House Wine with the Meal
• A Glass of Prosecco for the Toast
• Evening Food of Farmhouse Platter or Finger Buffet with Seven items or Pork Joints or Bacon and Sausage Baps
• Junior Suite for the night of your Wedding
• Flowers for your Top Table
£105 PER PERSON
ADDITIONAL EVENING GUESTS £20.95 PER PERSONMINIMUM NUMBERS OF 50 ADULT GUESTS FOR MULBERRY PACKAGE
• Two Arrival Drinks per person of Champagne, Peach Bellini or Kir Royale
• Four Course Wedding Breakfast from any Menu with Coffee and Petit Fours
• Half a Bottle of Wine with the Meal from our Mulberry Wine Selection (please ask your co-ordinator)
• A Glass of Champagne for the Toast
• Evening Food of Hog Roast or BBQ or Farmhouse Platter or Finger Buffet with Ten items or Pork Joints served in Floured Baps and Apple Chutney or Bacon and Sausage Baps
• Premier Loft or Panoramic Suite for the night of your Wedding
• Flowers for your Top Table and Guest Tables
The Great Room dates back to 1790 and is the centrepiece of the hotel. This opulent ballroom creates a feeling of exclusivity.
Licensed for civil ceremonies and ideal for weddings of 80 to 320 guests, the Great Room is striking and in keeping with the traditional style of the original house. Warmth and character are combined with contemporary soft furnishings and decoration.
Features include a rockery feature wall, personalised mood lighting, a private bar, a lounge area and a private outdoor decked terrace with retractable sun canopy.
With a contemporary, fresh feel and an exquisite finish, the Drawing Room is ideal for 50 to 100 guests for a day reception and up to 160 for the evening.
Licensed for civil ceremonies, and boasting its own private bar and dance floor, the Drawing Room has stunning views through its floor-to-ceiling windows. French doors open onto a private terrace area, adjacent to our romantic thatched Gazebo, making this room the perfect setting for your wedding day.
For the ultimate in intimate weddings, the Master Suite holds a maximum of 40 guests for a day reception and 100 for the evening.
The Master Suite is comprised of three beautiful rooms, giving it a versatile, light and spacious feel. All three rooms are licensed for civil ceremonies.
• The Turret has a lovely Gothic bay window and is perfect for ceremonies.
• The Master Room has its own private bottle bar.
• The Box Room leads out onto a balcony overlooking fantastic views of the surrounding countryside.
Impressively set at the top of the North Somerset hills with breathtakingly romantic views of the countryside, the Gazebo has the wedding WOW factor and is the perfect setting for you to exchange your vows.
The Gazebo can be dressed to your style, is licensed for civil ceremonies and is able to accommodate up to 100 guests.