- Meeting Rooms
- Business Facilities
- Team Building
- Conference Offers
- Conference Enquiries
We have 11 conference and meeting rooms here at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House, all differing in size and shape. Each room is completely unique, with fantastic panoramic views of the surrounding countryside.
The Great Room
An impressive room, in-keeping with the style of the old house. Perfect for trade shows, meetings, exhibitions and evening entertainment.
- Two stylish bars
- Stage with PA system
- Adjoins a lounge, suitable for Breakout.
The Masters Room
A light and spacious room with a private bar, great for a small party or conference.
- Access to outside balcony when hired in conjunction with the Turret & Box Room
The Box Room
This room is perfect for larger meetings with lots of natural light and an external balcony.
- Open-plan or syndicate rooms available when hired in conjunction with the Turret or Masters Room
The Turret Room
A lovely room with large bay window overlooking the grounds with lots of natural light. Perfect as a Breakout room.
- More room available when hired in conjunction with the Masters Room
The Board Room
Perfect for seminars, private meetings and business lunches. Boasts an external balcony with seating and stunning views.
- Breakout room available when hired in conjunction with The Study
A contemporary and modern room with lots of natural light. Perfect for medium size meetings and seminars.
- Adjacent a lounge, ideal for Breakouts and informal discussions.
The Drawing Room
Can accommodate up to around 100 guests on round tables of 10. It has it's own bar and dancefloor and at ground floor level has easy access to the gazebo in the grounds. One whole side of the room is made up of floor to ceiling windows and doors, which lead out onto a seated terrace which in turn has glorious views across the valley.
Suitable for smaller meetings and seminars. This is a lovely room with exposed beams and lots of natural light.
- Access to balcony when hired in conjunction with The Boardroom
This room is ideal for smaller meetings and seminars.
- A purpose-built room with executive furniture
- Access to a small lobby outside, perfect for informal discussions.
A self-contained room - perfect for small to mid-sized meetings.
- Fully air conditioned with lots of natural daylight
Ideal for smaller meetings and seminars with lots of natural lights and stunning countryside views.
- Works well as a syndicate room or as an office in conjunction with the Great Room.